Saturday 1 November 2014

Inspirational environment quotes

"Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better, its not" -Dr. Seuss
"I don't want to protect to environment, I want to create a world were the world doesn't need protecting" -Unknown
"The world is a fine place & worth fighting for." -Unknown
"I always wondered why someone do anything. Then I realized that I am somebody." -Unknown
"You know what happens when a windmill falls into the ocean? A splash." -Bill Maher
"It is horrifying that we have to fight our government to save the environment" -Ansel Adams
"Be the change you wish to see in the world" -Gandhi
"When we heal the earth we heal ourselves" -David Orr
"You can always do more than you think." -Unknown
"The biggest threat to our planet is the belief that someone else will save it." -Robert Swan
"This is the moment we must come together to save this planet" -Barack Obama
"Take care of the earth and she will take care of you." -Unknown
"I'm not an environmentalist. I'm an earth warrior." -Darryl Cherney

No comments:

Post a Comment